Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Are you ready?

...for lots of pictures in the near future. I thought I took a lot of pictures with our compact digital camera. Ha! We just purchased a new camera because I wanted a camera that took professional type photos. Since our girls are constantly on the go, capturing certain photos can often be tough and frustrating. With our new Nikon D60 there is literally no shutter lag time and I hope to capture many momentous photos. I tried out the new camera and within 5 minutes, I think I had taken 100 photos. Literally. I look forward to taking my photography classes and learning all about this new camera. Already I love our new gadget and the beautiful photos it has taken of Annabelle and Madeleine. Be prepared for many more photos being posted of the girls. Here are a few from today.









No comments: