Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dance Class

Annabelle and I were doing a mommy and me dance class a few months ago but it was cancelled. We thought we would wait a few months and sign her up for a dance class once the new year was here. We previewed a 2-3 year old class on Saturday to see how Annabelle liked it. Liked it? She loved it! She loves music and to dance. I ended up signing her up for the class and it looks like we will need to buy some ballet shoes, tap shoes, leotards and more tutus!

Here is a picture from the class. Since she is taking this class solo, the parents can watch the class through a window. Hence, the reason the photo is not the best but I found an "aquarium" setting on our new camera and it worked better than I thought.

No comments: