Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A few of my favorite things

Annabelle still loves the moon, flags and airplanes. We have a few new things to add to her favorite's list.

A BIG one is Barney. She loooves the show! She dances with joy when the intro music starts. I don't know what we would do without our DVR.

Another favorite is playing dress up. When I drop Annabelle off at school, she goes right to the dress up chest and gets busy pulling pieces out to put on. By the time I am kissing her goodbye, she has half undressed herself. When she gets home, she pulls outfits out of her pretend play chest and continues playing more dress up. The past few times I have picked Annabelle up from school, these are the outfits she had on. Looks like we have found our theme for Annabelle's 3rd birthday party.






Perhaps just realizing that her belly button is showing

No comments: