Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Barney

I took Annabelle to the mall today to see Barney although I didn't tell her why we were going in case he wasn't there for whatever reason. Didn't want to take the chance of having her heart broken because she didn't get to see her favorite character. Long story short, we were in one line where we were told the wait was 45 minutes. I thought this was doable. Then, as we were standing there for 15 minutes I looked to my left and realized that there was another line. This was the line to see Barney (the one we were in was to see someone I had never heard of) and they said that this line was over 3 hours. Yikes! As much as Annabelle loves Barney, I just didn't see us waiting in line for that long. I tried my best to get her as close to Barney as I could. Thankfully, she didn't really know the difference and seemed thrilled to just see the purple dinosaur.


First seeing Barney


Reaction to seeing Barney






Waving to Barney


All the excitement from seeing Barney wiped this little fan out!

No comments: