Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are a few pictures of Annabelle on Halloween in her bumble bee costume. She originally wanted to be a spider and changed her mind shortly after. It turned out to be a good thing because I wasn't able to find a spider costume. She went trick or treating with her new friend Janie. Janie is the daughter of some of my parents' friends that live a few houses down the street. My bestie Virginia was so sweet to come and trick or treat with us as well. We even went trick or treating at the old house she grew up in a few houses down from mine. It was a special moment for her and I am glad that we were able to share it together. After the girls were pooped from trick or treating, Virginia and I had a lovely dinner at The Raven Grill. Thanks again Virginia for the yummy birthday dinner you treated me to and the wonderful company.





Getting all ready!
















Madeleine dressed up too!


No comments: