Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Trip to the Dentist

Annabelle had her first appointment with the dentist today. I wasn't sure how it would go, so to make it less stressful (on me) to where I didn't have to worry about a squirmy Madeleine I dropped her off at the Austin Kids Spa. This is a brand new drop off babysitting location that was just built down the street from us. Annabelle and I then walked right across the parking lot to the dentist. The appointment could not have gone any better. Annabelle was truly the perfect patient. She sat still and did everything that the dentist asked her to do. Shortly into the appointment, the dentist and Annabelle were laughing and having a grand old time taking pictures of Annabelle's tongue and seeing them pop right up on the screen in front of her. Who would have thought one could have so much fun at a doctor's office. Hooray for Annabelle!





No comments: