Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Annabelle's teacher invited all of the mommies over for a tea this afternoon. It was very sweet. The class made home made iced tea and had it brewing in the sun. The little ones had fun pouring tea for us. Annabelle gave me the beautiful Mother's Day card she made for me with her personalized message. Yes, she is writing her own name and spelled Happy Mother's Day with the help of Mrs. Toni telling her which letters to write. We have been practicing writing her name but I was SO impressed by her writing other letters of the alphabet. What a proud mommy I am. The tea was such a nice way to spend time with my two beautiful girls.






My beautiful earrings from Mrs. Toni and Annabelle.

No comments: