Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Waiting

Annabelle wanted her toenails painted and when Madeleine saw me painting Annabelle's toes she wanted hers painted also. My first thought was that there was no way that she would sit still but I figured I would give it a try and see what happened. She came over and sat in my lap and sat still the whole time. I was surprised but then wondered how to keep her still to let her toes dry. I decided to place two of their chairs together and let them watch some cartoons. As soon as the girlies sat down, they immediately held hands which they often do when they sit together. I think this is the cutest and I get the biggest kick out of it. Madeleine loved her little painted toes and kept showing them to us for the rest of the day.








No comments: