Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Movies

Since Annabelle's teacher is on vacation and Madeleine's school is in session, I took Annabelle to see Toy Story 3 this morning. She did such a great job! Including previews and movie time, she sat still for almost the entire 2 hours. She really seemed to like the movie. On Monday, Annabelle and I did a mommy and me lunch at P.Terrys. I enjoyed my little outings with Annabelle this week. I have a surprise in store for her tomorrow while Madeleine takes her nap. I am going to take her with me to get her toes painted while I get a pedicure. Can't wait to see the look on her face! Firstly, because she will get to skip her nap. Secondly, she LOVES getting her toes painted. We will be flip flop ready for our trip to the beach!



No comments: