Wednesday, October 13, 2010

anna and blue paperie is officially open!


I finally did it! Anna and Blue Paperie is open! After many requests from friends to make personalized paper goods for them, I was inspired to offer my products online. I just opened my Etsy shop and am so excited that it is now officially open. My shop specializes in personalized papers for everyday events. I named the shop after my two sweet girls Annabelle and Madeleine (who has blue eyes). In the shop you will find printables, stationery, gift tags, labels, party d├ęcor and more! Every item can be fully customized to suit your taste, event or just because!

I love creating personalized and custom paper goods for social correspondence, gifts and parties. It is a treat to be asked to be a part of decorating a party, making a package unique or simply writing a note on pretty paper.

Come and take a look!

www.annaandblue.com


No comments: