Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

anna and blue paperie is officially open!


I finally did it! Anna and Blue Paperie is open! After many requests from friends to make personalized paper goods for them, I was inspired to offer my products online. I just opened my Etsy shop and am so excited that it is now officially open. My shop specializes in personalized papers for everyday events. I named the shop after my two sweet girls Annabelle and Madeleine (who has blue eyes). In the shop you will find printables, stationery, gift tags, labels, party décor and more! Every item can be fully customized to suit your taste, event or just because!

I love creating personalized and custom paper goods for social correspondence, gifts and parties. It is a treat to be asked to be a part of decorating a party, making a package unique or simply writing a note on pretty paper.

Come and take a look!

www.annaandblue.com


No comments: