Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Our trip to San Francisco!

Jon surprised me with a trip to San Francisco for my birthday! It is one of my favorite places to visit. Each time we go, I seem to fall in love with the city more and more! My first time there was for a few days for a second honeymoon that we took and I always am looking forward to going back to visit. We have been very lucky that with each visit, we have had beautiful weather. We arrived on Friday for a long weekend. We did lots of walking, enjoyed a full day of biking which included riding over the Golden Gate Bridge and riding into Sausalito. We had a wonderful time as always!




I love all of the fresh flower stands. Peonies are my favorite.


View of the sunset during our walk through town.

On our bike ride to Sausalito. We had fog in the morning and by the time we got to the middle of the bridge, the fog began to lift. The timing could not have been more perfect!

View of the Marin Headlands from the bridge.




View of the city on top of the Marin Headlands.

Dinner with friends.

We had an amazing time and I can't wait to go back!

No comments: